This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rmonala

Monala
Star I

Hello, permission to ask and hopefully there is a solution or direction.

Tws my Cetra is having a problem where the right side won't turn on but in the armory crate application it shows the battery power is 50% and it doesn't change even though it's been charged, what should I do while I've done various methods using several instructions from YT, TT , or even Reddit.

Hopefully there is a solution and thank

you

5 REPLIES 5

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @Monala ,

Thank you for reporting this issue. 

To help us better understand the issue of your right earbud not turning on, we would like you to confirm the following:

• When did the problem start: When did this problem start to occur? Could the earbuds be used normally before that? Have you updated your Windows system, installed new software, or made any adjustments to the earbuds settings?
  • Software update: Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Armoury Crate software? Sometimes software conflicts or errors can cause hardware malfunctions.
  • Firmware update and reset: Please follow the steps below to check and update the earbuds firmware:
  1. Check firmware version: Connect the earbuds to your PC, open Armoury Crate, and check if the firmware versions of the earbuds and receiver are the latest.
  2. Phone firmware update: If you have connected the earbuds to your phone via Bluetooth and updated the firmware, please connect the earbuds to the PC's 2.4G receiver and update the firmware again to ensure that all components have the same firmware version.
  3. Hard reset the earbuds: Place the earbuds in the charging case and press and hold for 4 seconds to hard reset the earbuds to restore the initial settings.
    Notes:
  4. Single connection: When performing a hard reset or adjusting the volume, ensure that the earbuds are connected to only one device (PC or mobile phone) to avoid conflicts.
  5. Disconnect: If you have previously connected to both PC and mobile phone at the same time, please place the earbuds in the charging case for about 10 seconds to disconnect from all devices, and then reconnect to the device you want to use.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Hello. Before my device was normal, just this week I experienced problems with the right earbud turning off. The method given cannot be done because updating the firmware requires activating both Airbuds while the right one is off. what do I have to do?

Screenshot_2024-08-08-03-45-51-519_com.asus.rog.roggamingcenter3.jpg

Screenshot_2024-08-08-04-25-03-337_com.asus.rog.roggamingcenter3.jpg