cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System lighting

Lelouch
Star I
Hello guys
I want to ask why my system lighting not working? When I turn on X mode the system lighting still not working too, It's a bug?
I currently in newest version FotaUpdate
10 REPLIES 10

Not applicable
sathishinsat2

In my phone green colour is not showing. However i can see red, blue, pink. Is it bug or issue?

View post
Please try smmi test by typing .12345+ in calculator and at the bottom system lighting.

Lelouch
Star I
Hello guys
I already trying all of that but still it's not working ( restarts the phone, clear cache) it's software issues?
In armoury crate the system lighting is On
When I test .12345+ ini the bottom system
System lighting not response instead it's the flashlight show the color green, red n blue but the system lighting

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/97534#Comment_97534

Please try smmi test by typing .12345+ in calculator and at the bottom system lighting.

View post
I did the test. Still green is not working. I guess, hardware fault.

Vamp
Zen Master I
Lelouch

Hello guys

I already trying all of that but still it's not working ( restarts the phone, clear cache) it's software issues?

In armoury crate the system lighting is On

When I test .12345+ ini the bottom system

System lighting not response instead it's the flashlight show the color green, red n blue but the system lighting

View post
In that case, it's an hardware issue as my device doesn't have that problem. All colors glows just fine.
Please contact Asus service center for further investigation on the device.
P.S. this issue might be covered in the warrenty but I'm just guessing so don't get your hopes up.

WaitingKy
Rising Star I
My system lighting can't display blue color after the update