This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review of Asus ZM Pro m1 Android 10 beta 3(QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2006.429-20200614)

vaibhavbelhekar
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ZM Pro m1
Firmware Version: (QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2006.429-20200614)
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
=======================================
I would like to thanks asus, for providing android 10 beta 3 for max pro m1. I had updated my device today morning and using it since 5 hrs. Belive me or not my experience is amazing. This beta 3 is very close to the stable update. Many bugs are fixed in this update.
1) very important, pubg can be run in hd graphics and high frame rates ( thank you asus)
2) pubg experience was very smooth. I had played in smooth+ high settings.
3) After 1hr of gaming my battery drain was only 14%. It was amazing, battery backup felt to be good.
4) Sound from speaker is very loud. Asus has done impressive work in terms of sound quality (thanks again).
5) I didn't notice any lagg after updating my device.
I think this update is close to the stable one. I will post my full review after using it properly.
Thank you Asus....

19 REPLIES 19

Riju9547
Rising Star II
Wow thank you very much for the information

vaibhavbelhekar
Star II
Riju9547

Wow thank you very much for the information

View post
This is my initial impressions. Wait for my final review. Every time initial impressions was good but bugs can be seen after using it for long..And remember that my device is only 6 months older..

Dev_Kumar
Star III
Bad sound quality through earphones in android 10 beta 3