Anyone using antivirus on Max Pro M1

das_souradip
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZB601KL
Firmware Version: 0.56
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: N.A.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N.A.
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
ANYONE USING ANTIVIRUS ON MAX PRO M1? FREE OR PREMIUM?
20 REPLIES 20

I used to think that Android doesn't need an antivirus. It seemed to me that this platform is sufficiently secure to protect itself. I was wrong and my phone was exposed two weeks ago to malware attacks...

das_souradip
Star III
fraserstewart10xj

I used to think that Android doesn't need an antivirus. It seemed to me that this platform is sufficiently secure to protect itself. I was wrong and my phone was exposed two weeks ago to malware attacks...

View post
What you did then ? Which antivirus did you install?

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
vckanandvpp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/76603#Comment_76603

Even though Android is a derivative of Linux , its an an open source product , there are probabilities of attacks. Android is the best source for stealing user information.

When coming to Internet security , i use Kaspersky Internet security. It has in-depth root scanning is there also in its free version but has to be done manually. Pro version has Automatic scanning and real-time protection etc.

One advantage of Samsung device is it has in build Security Application. But others need atleast a free version of a Internet security atleast .

View post
Zen ui rom also have mobile security

siddsarkar
Star III
Be cautious, and you need no antivirus on any device. For pc, windows security is far better than any of apps. User installed antivirus takes up so much of resources, so avoid using it. Keep your windows security updated thats all. Same goes for Android too play protect scans for harmful apps if you have installed any. So chill don't waste money on antivirus at least on android phone. It's useless.

sasuke12
Star I
I use antivirus