Did you mean: 

Battery drain in Zenfone max pro m1

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_X00TD
Firmware Version: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2002.061-20200219
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Daily
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Battery gets drained from 99% to 75% within few hours (5hours) even when airplane mode is on and kept idle. Battery is getting drained even when I'm not using my phone.

73 REPLIES 73

Rameez221
Star III
Y_ASUS

Hi abhinavmishragoa,

If there are battery drain issues in sleep mode, in order for us to verify, please kindly follow the steps below and show us the screenshots.

1) Charge the phone to 100% and remove the charger before going to bed > Clear all apps in recent app list >  turn off screen > the next morning before using the phone, please screenshot the two pages:

a) Settings > Battery

b) Settings > Battery > ""Advanced battery usage"" (tap the battery icon to access)

Thank you .

View post
Same happening in Android version 9 pie latest version

achuth24j00
Star III
Hello please help us. Why you guys are doing bad updates. I'm feeling to throw my phone. Battery draining is very ....... Can't express with words. Only getting 2 or 3 hours screen on time maximum now. Earlier i was getting 9 to 10 hour's of sot. Battery draining even in switch off condition. Draining in flight mode. This issue is not only for me ut also most people's are facing this issue. Please resolve this issue and i never recommend Asus Phones to others such a vad updates are giving.
Respond here if u also having the same problem....

Same issue here....
Please look into this as soona s possible
This thread shows that asus service care is almost non-existent...
So many complaints about same issue and still no official reply or solution
I am tempted to never use asus products again

adarshshivam1
Star I
I got exact same issues with my zenfone MaxM1pro since last few weeks now., Can we get any information on this.?

jothi
Star II
Battery drain issue seen in my Maxpro M1 device also past one week.
Reset done to factory settings, overnight changed to airplane mode and tested, nearly 40% battery draining.

Build PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2005.82-20200506

Phone not rooted.