This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

display lights up issue in asus zenfone max pro m1 android 10

hi asus
i found some minor issue in my device. whenever i lock my smartphone then after within 2 seconds display lights up. then again iam locked my phone. i dont know what is happend ? i have done all like restarted, cache clear, reset etc., eventhough the issue is not fix well. please consider my problem and solve it very soon
6 REPLIES 6

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi sirinitish.knl,
Is your firmware version WW-17.2017.2004.424? Settings > About phone > Build number.
Please check if you've installed a screen protector, if yes, please try to remove it and check if the problem still appears.
We also suggest that you troubleshoot the problem by referring to this article:
[Phone/Pad] Troubleshooting for Touchscreen response issues | Official Support | ASUS GlobalIf the problem still appears, please show us a short video of the behavior, and tell us whether it appears after any specific actions.
Thank you 🙂

How to send a video. Don't have any permission. If give me the option I will send the video

My build number is QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2017.2004.424-20200414

hmankoo22
Star III
Y_ASUS

Hi sirinitish.knl,

Is your firmware version WW-17.2017.2004.424? Settings > About phone > Build number.

Please check if you've installed a screen protector, if yes, please try to remove it and check if the problem still appears.

We also suggest that you troubleshoot the problem by referring to this article:

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1037600/

If the problem still appears, please show us a short video of the behavior, and tell us whether it appears after any specific actions.

Thank you 🙂

View post
Sale Android 10 ka stable update nikal sala gand me fsa ke betha he lodu sala