This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update

MD
Star II
New update with May security is available for download from asus website people are getting the new update in batches.

17 REPLIES 17

Abhinav
Zen Master I
MD

New update with May security is available for download from asus website people are getting the new update in patches

New update
*batches

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
Can take 1-2 weeks to FOTA get to everyone.
--
For those impatient (like me) there's always the manual way, already available:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/ZenFone/ZS620KL/UL-Z01R-WW-100.10.107.87-user.zip
Download the above.
Move the archive with Files Manager to the main folder of the internal storage. (Do not unzip it!)
Restart the device.
Accept everything the notification will bring.
Voilá!
--
"Improvement Item:
1.Updated Android security patch to 2020-05-05
2.Fixed lag issue when watching Youtube and sliding down the Quick Setting panel
3.Fixed Google map can't be located issue
4.Removed Twitch live streaming function in Game Genie
5.Fixed an issue when using face detection to show notifications, device will be unlocked at the same time
6.Fixed that PDF files are not correctly classified in File Manager
7.Fixed touch not sensitive at bottom of screen issue when playing game in landscape mode
8.Fixed an UI inconsistency issue between the volume control panel in landscape mode and the sound mode button in the dark theme
9.Adjusted privacy settings for Thailand and Brazil
10.Fixed lag issue when moving left and right fingers during PUBG game (not so fast!)"

Sonu_Mardi
Rising Star I
Not much written on the website about improvement done. Just the may security patch and vpn updated list.

mailjrooprai
Star I
What about ArCore Compatibility of Asus 5z phone ?