cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 2. Cannot Strafe left when firing.

Pentagonist
Star I
Hello guys.
I am from Brunei Darussalam and our Asus is from Malaysia.
My phone is ROG 2 12gb513 Global version. I have an issue with my phone during the first day I bought it. Bought it early this year, because of the specs and extra spices that is given in the phone is super awesome.
I am a PUBGM enthusiast and my ROG 2 phone is not a daily. This phone mainly activated just for my PUBGM and work session. One of my major problem is the touch movement when I am firing.
The earliest problem arises duirng mid March, my battery cannot be charge. Thanx to our local Asus Distributor managed to solved the problem but not for my screen touch gaming issue.
Reports that I received from our local Asus says that its my gaming behaviour. I cannot tolerate that as I used a friend ROG 2 phone same spec as mine works way better and the experience is far different.
I really hope Asus can help me how to solve the problems. I believe its like a hardware issue.

6 REPLIES 6

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Does the problem persist if you reset your button layout in PUBG? It would also be helpful to know if you're facing similar issues in other games as well.

Not applicable
Pentagonist

Hello guys.

My phone is ROG 2 12gb513 Global version. I have an issue with my phone during the first day I bought it. Bought it early this year, because of the specs and extra spices that is given in the phone is super awesome.

I am a PUBGM enthusiast and my ROG 2 phone is not a daily. This phone mainly activated just for my PUBGM and work session. One of my major problem is the touch movement when I am firing.

The earliest problem arises duirng mid March, my battery cannot be charge. Thanx to our local Asus Distributor managed to solved the problem but not for my screen touch gaming issue.

Reports that I received from our local Asus says that its my gaming behaviour. I cannot tolerate that as I used a friend ROG 2 phone same spec as mine works way better and the experience is far different.

I really hope Asus can help me how to solve the problems. I believe its like a hardware issue.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/GXOUOEDXM9D2/vid-30960130-045306-808.mp4

Turn off the blocked touch edges option in armory crate. I have reported this issue when android 10 was released but no one seems to care. I hope they fix it.

sauravshanbhogu
Rising Star II
Pentagonist

Hello guys.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/GXOUOEDXM9D2/vid-30960130-045306-808.mp4

Does this happen every time you play the game or does it happen rarely . Try cod mobile and game for peace(Chinese pubgm) .
Because the same thing happens to me though only that it's not often that I encounter this issue. If it's frequent and persists in all the games I mentioned above the issue is with display (probably) Then check the display area near the joystick because since I personally keep moving the joystick I've noticed some changes on the screen texture where imove my joystick( ofcourse I have a tempered glass and this is on top of it .so no issues)

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
I found what might be the reason behind this ,when we drag finger too much to the left to move (almost to end of the screen) it is triggering the game genie menu for some reason and left movement stops.so temporary fix is to not to drag your finger too much to the end of the screen to move to the left