Did you mean: 

Beta 2 Update file not getting recognise after restart

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:asus zenfone max pro m1
Firmware Version:beta 1 Android 10
Rooted or not:not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:ever
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After downloading beta2 file I copied it in to root, and restarted and notification one, that there is update file found and I clicked on the update to start. But it opened recover menu. And mobile restarted within a few minutes. But update not done
Later that time the update file is not getting recognise even after I restart the mobile.
Some one help me, I need to use fingerprint option again.
7 REPLIES 7

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
sagarkishore573

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:asus zenfone max pro m1
  2. Firmware Version:beta 1 Android 10
  3. Rooted or not:not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:ever
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

After downloading beta2 file I copied it in to root, and restarted and notification one, that there is update file found and I clicked on the update to start. But it opened recover menu. And mobile restarted within a few minutes. But update not done

Later that time the update file is not getting recognise even after I restart the mobile.

Some one help me, I need to use fingerprint option again.

Beta 2 Update file not getting recognise after restart
Kindly check if u have renamed file correctly before tapping it and starting the update if yes then It looks like downloaded file is broken kindly retry downloading it again and rename the file as per instructions and then keep it in root and restart hopefully ur issue will get resolved
Thankyou 😊

Santhosh_p_s
Star III
After seen all bugs you need to install beta 2 version? Stay in stable version.

Bro, iam using beta1 version

amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/27989/beta-2-update-file-not-getting-recognise-after-restart

Kindly check if u have renamed file correctly before tapping it and starting the update if yes then It looks like downloaded file is broken kindly retry downloading it again and rename the file as per instructions and then keep it in root and restart hopefully ur issue will get resolved

Thankyou 😊

View post
Can I know the file name please