Abishek_Stephen
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus zenfone max pro m1
Firmware Version: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2004.063 20200407
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: after the recent update
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): no
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The phone was working without any issues till the update. Now it heats up very much and battery drains a lot quicker than usual. Kindly explain why this is Asus, else you'll see me in consumer court.
13 REPLIES 13

sujanjsr0
Rising Star II
Abishek Stephen

1. Model Name: Asus zenfone max pro m1
  2. Firmware Version: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2004.063 20200407
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: after the recent update
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): no

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

The phone was working without any issues till the update. Now it heats up very much and battery drains a lot quicker than usual. Kindly explain why this is Asus, else you'll see me in consumer court.

Phone heats up and battery drains quickly after 2017.2004.063-20200407 update
I am with you bro

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
Abishek Stephen

1. Model Name: Asus zenfone max pro m1
  2. Firmware Version: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2004.063 20200407
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: after the recent update
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): no

Phone heats up and battery drains quickly after 2017.2004.063-20200407 update
Download Kaspersky battery life app and clear the apps which are running in the background. Some times the apps that are running in the background drain the battery a lot

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/27865/phone-heats-up-and-battery-drains-quickly-after-2017-20...

Download Kaspersky battery life app and clear the apps which are running in the background. Some times the apps that are running in the background drain the battery a lot

View post
I am alao using Kaspersky battery life app for almost a year . Phone heating got reduced very much after it. Especially battery drain at idle state.

Abishek_Stephen
Star II
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/27865/phone-heats-up-and-battery-drains-quickly-after-2017-20...

View post
The problem is the update. Fix the battery draining overheating issue. I'm not installing shit.