Asus ZenFone 5ZE620KL
Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Here are some suggestions we would like to advise you:
- Please check if you are on the latest versions: firmware version WW-16.0615.2004.126. If not, we would suggest you update your phone to the latest versions.
- Please try cleaning your lens and laser.
- Try clearing cache and data of the camera.
Settings > Apps & notifications > App info > Camera > Storage & Memory > Clear cache & data.
- Try restarting your phone.
- Check if other third-party camera apps have the same problem. Or check if this problem appears in safe mode.
How to enter safe mode: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
If the problem appears in other third-party apps or appears in safe mode, we would suggest you back up your phone and bring your phone to your local service center for servicing.
The link below will help in finding your local service center: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/