This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 Bugs Of Asus Zenfone Max M2 ( zb632kl )

Luvgya
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone Max M2
Firmware Version: OPM1.WW_Phone-17.2018.2002.29-20200409
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Every Time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Stock Camera App Is Not Working Well
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

87 REPLIES 87

deadPOOl
Star II
Anyone experiencing otg not working it is only showing reverse charging whenever i plug my otg android 10 beta same prob with stock cam though Gcam is working properly for me

Hamilton
Star I
Hamilton

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/75071#Comment_75071

And continuing to this..is there any fixes to the bugs mentioned..?

View post
And another bug is that I cannot find the file manager in app drawer..

praveenrawat249
Star III
Luvgya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/74960#Comment_74960

You Need To Hard Reset Your Phone Before Update To This Software

And Do Not Forget To Remove Security Locks .

And After Update Also Needs To Hard Reset

Then It Will Be A Better OS

& if U Have enabled Camera2api in Android 9 Pie

Then In This Android 10 Developer Version Your Doesn't Going To Work Well

so Turn Off Ur Camera2api in Android 9 Then Go For Android 10 Developer

But Some Bugs Are Also There After These Process

Like Taking 4 To 5 Hours to Fully Charge Nd Battery Drain . A Small Bug in Stock Launcher

View post
Unable to reset my phone,its showing "no command" always

Pritam_verma
Star II
Hii asus, after android 10 I am facing the problem of (stock camera). (1)The stock camera has very bad condition it's click a very dall and poor quality pictures and videos recording so bad on (front and rear) camera .(2) Stock camera Ui is very rubbish and icon has small I don't like this .(3)Not Add another feature like (panorama mode, time lapse,slo motion) and the (HDR mode) click very poor quality pictures . (4)The stock camera portrait mode on (front and rear) has not good ,it's click very bad pictures and the HD texture, details,sharpness all the stuff not working perfect and (5)noise reduction has not work. (6)Camera2api enable but gcam not support . I am sad too Asus android 10 stock camera.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭it's very bad asus.
(Battery issues): (1)Battery has drain issue has also here.(2) Battery backup not good and not perfect, Battery backup has so bad .(3) Battery after 15% low then system Ui lag and jitteriness issue .
(Navigation gesture issues) : (1)Navigation gesture not work properly.

AKY5AY1G46LO.jpg
9NFOP9NF4P2D.jpg
(Dark mode and override force dark options issues):- Dark not not work perfectly I can enable dark mode then the dark text also dark and don't looking . This problem has I am also seeing the same another apps .
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏Please please please please ASUS TEAM don't sleep ,fix these all issues randomly then Android 10 properly stable And then all users happy and love to you . Thanks 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Luvgya
Rising Star I
Pritam verma

Hii asus, after android 10 I am facing the problem of (stock camera). (1)The stock camera has very bad condition it's click a very dall and poor quality pictures and videos recording so bad on (front and rear) camera .(2) Stock camera Ui is very rubbish and icon has small I don't like this .(3)Not Add another feature like (panorama mode, time lapse,slo motion) and the (HDR mode) click very poor quality pictures . (4)The stock camera portrait mode on (front and rear) has not good ,it's click very bad pictures and the HD texture, details,sharpness all the stuff not working perfect and (5)noise reduction has not work. (6)Camera2api enable but gcam not support . I am sad too Asus android 10 stock camera.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭it's very bad asus.

(Battery issues): (1)Battery has drain issue has also here.(2) Battery backup not good and not perfect, Battery backup has so bad .(3) Battery after 15% low then system Ui lag and jitteriness issue .

(Navigation gesture issues) : (1)Navigation gesture not work properly.

AKY5AY1G46LO.jpg

9NFOP9NF4P2D.jpg

(Dark mode and override force dark options issues):- Dark not not work perfectly I can enable dark mode then the dark text also dark and don't looking . This problem has I am also seeing the same another apps .

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏Please please please please ASUS TEAM don't sleep ,fix these all issues randomly then Android 10 properly stable And then all users happy and love to you . Thanks 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

View post
I want to ask you do you have found a bug during video recording , video is lagging . Like some kind of frame drops