This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenbook 13 UX333FA just only got it a few weeks ago and now it keeps bsoding after fan stopped worki

ZT-8b84b763
Star I
System:
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
17 REPLIES 17

ZT-8b84b763
Star I
i have absolutely no idea what the sound is. I finally got around to being able to get to the command prompt. I am now removing uninstalling some updates and then will proceed to use linux command to fix and in safe mode.

I just hope i wont have to reset everything because that would be really annoying.

ZT-8b84b763
Star I
prior to the computer flipping out though, I did notice that asus sync was missing and i didn't get very far in exploring what else was before the bsod occured

ZT-8b84b763
Star I
well fudge.. it didnt even boot into safe mode. Does that mean this is really bad?

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
ajl.receipts@gmail.com

well fudge.. it didnt even boot into safe mode. Does that mean this is really bad?

View post
There are several methods are there. Critical process died means one of the executable file is not compatible with current Windows 10 . Prevent the hardware damage, sometimes windows will shutdown itself.

ZT-8b84b763
Star I
interesting. So i just got througfh the safeboot. I ran all the sfc commands and the Dism commands and it still hasnt located it.. what else can i do?

just reset and try to boot again?