This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heating and camera focussing issue in zenfone 5z

Guri27
Rising Star I
After the last update in 5z, which is 100.10.107.70 , phone is heating while charging, using social apps and playing games pubg, nobodies etc. It is completely heated up as i have to remove the charging and leave it for a while. 2nd thing is rear camera is not focusing properly as it gives the blurry image most of the times. Fix the heating issue asap. Really frustrating this is. @Kris_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @kikoly @aamod.v8 please report the issue to mods or devs and solve the issue asap. Please.
13 REPLIES 13

Abhinav
Zen Master I
But someone's own mind temperature is getting high. 😜🤣

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
Abhinav

But someone's own mind temperature is getting high. 😜🤣

View post
LOL true.

Abhinav
Zen Master I
aamod.v8

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/72192#Comment_72192

LOL true.

View post
After seeing my reply someone really gonna kill me in this thread.

Pray for me. 😜🤣
Help 😁

Guri27
Rising Star I
Fuckin shit is happening here. To all the people who think that till yesterday its a temperature issue and now today you guys made it Hardware issue. Come to my home pick up my phone get it repaired coz i never dropped my phone as i remember. Just accept that you guys or your devs doesn't want to work any more they want free salary amd i guess asus is also paying u guys to talk for them. Add me to your group i can also talk fir asus if i get paid. I'll buy fuckin OnePlus or pixel phone from the money asus will give me.