This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Kunai input delay

Zenpai
Star I
Hi! I've recently purchased the ROG Kunai. Has anyone here encountered a problem in handheld mode, wherein the right controller will not properly fire the button input (sometimes not registering). This only happens when I'm pressing the button and using the left analog stick at the same time. This problem does not occur when im using the controller through the gamepad holder and connect to the ROG Phone 2 using bluetooth.
11 REPLIES 11

zeims86
Star I
I have encountered problem that R stick actually 'drifts' meanibg that when u press it lightly it accelerstes to to full and when u turn it fast clockwise or other direction stick does not seem to follow correctly.
Also problems with L stick as it is not analog to use at all, when I even slowly press L stick it goes 100% on my screen and it is very hard to make small movements, also input lag is existing.
Call of duty mobile does not recognize controller when attached to phone.
Maybe there should be sensitivity curve settings for each stick so acceleration could be used to minimize input lag.
MOBA control could be usefull if it could be used with L stick aswell as it could make sprinting in cod more controlled.
Would it be possible to attach gyroscope in button mapping as R stick via game genie?

ervin28_delute
Star II
I have an issue in kunai full version which in both mode (handheld & gamepad) using 2 or more buttons at the same time is not working. I mean if i did that, only 1 button is functioning. Also all buttons is working.
Im disappointed becoz im playing resident evil 4 emulator which i need to hold down a button for target the zombie and another button to fire.
Also a combo in tekken games using emulator.
Please make an improvements for that. Thank you!