This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please new system update required for Asus ROG 2.

chhandama_hring
Star III
Since i updated to the latest adroid 10 version. I experienced a massive bugs in the systems while playing games, especially pubg mobile. I'll mention some of the problems i encounter on pubg mobile
1. Heavy fps drops when enemies/ opposing players are within visual range. And this causes the device to not being responding to my touches,its no more even close to responsiv as the asus company has claimed it to be. The screen literally freezes. Weapons cannot fire at all. Character cannot move in coordination to the touches i made on the screen.
2. Overheating.
3. Frequent game crash of every game i play.
I used to have a big trust on asus and even recommended it to most of my friends. But now, I'm ashamed. Even oneplus 6T performs easily better than rog phone 2 without even claiming to be a gaming phone. This is a huge failure of asus, inspite claiming to be the ultimate gaming phone. Don't tell me to try new setting. I have already tried literally everything i could.
51 REPLIES 51

hasantarmaster5
Rising Star I
Same here bro. Apps are crashing ram management is worse. Apps getting refresh after every 5-10 min in background. Phones heating on charging even in playing video offline.

hasantarmaster5
Rising Star I
Android 10 are too laggy i feel. Animation are not smooth too jittery visuals even when o set refresh rate to 120hz

rajput24
Star II
Dear all,

I'm also asus rog 2 user , after updating to android 10 ,I was also experiencing a lot of freezing in PUBG after a few research work I found that my friends one plus is also facing similar problems after updating it to android 10, then I decided to downgrade it to android 9, downgrading rog 2 is very easy .

Go to asus official website download the android 9 version( WW) if u r not in China, put that dump in main drive(root drive) of u rog phone 2, simply restart and it will be downgraded after few minutes and all ur problem solved .

But please take a backup of ur data as downgrading will surely delete ur all data .

It's not a asus's problem ,it's problem with android 10 .

Wait for sometime for android 10 to mature and then download,
Android 9 is way better than half-baked android 10.

Enjoy.

rajput24
Star II
chhandama.hringngen

Since i updated to the latest adroid 10 version. I experienced a massive bugs in the systems while playing games, especially pubg mobile. I'll mention some of the problems i encounter on pubg mobile

1. Heavy fps drops when enemies/ opposing players are within visual range. And this causes the device to not being responding to my touches,its no more even close to responsiv as the asus company has claimed it to be. The screen literally freezes. Weapons cannot fire at all. Character cannot move in coordination to the touches i made on the screen.

2. Overheating.

3. Frequent game crash of every game i play.

I used to have a big trust on asus and even recommended it to most of my friends. But now, I'm ashamed. Even oneplus 6T performs easily better than rog phone 2 without even claiming to be a gaming phone. This is a huge failure of asus, inspite claiming to be the ultimate gaming phone. Don't tell me to try new setting. I have already tried literally everything i could.

Please new system update required for Asus ROG 2.
Dear all,

I'm also asus rog 2 user , after updating to android 10 ,I was also experiencing a lot of freezing in PUBG after a few research work I found that my friends one plus is also facing similar problems after updating it to android 10, then I decided to downgrade it to android 9, downgrading rog 2 is very easy .

Go to asus official website download the android 9 version( WW) if u r not in China, put that dump in main drive(root drive) of u rog phone 2, simply restart and it will be downgraded after few minutes and all ur problem solved .

But please take a backup of ur data as downgrading will surely delete ur all data .

It's not a asus's problem ,it's problem with android 10 .

Wait for sometime for android 10 to mature and then download,
Android 9 is way better than half-baked android 10.

Enjoy

souviklaha25
Star II
souviklaha25

Worst update ever even I have to play cod mobile on low settings and low fps...lol..low settings on 40 k rs phone.. although it crashes after 4 multiplayer matches..even in low settings..the best gaming phone ever???..I ll sell it and buy OnePlus..atleast they r user friendly

View post
ApolloFury

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/52261#Comment_52261

It's been widely noted and common knowledge that any issues with Call of duty is a Tencent issue, game company problem and not Asus issue . Please stop bashing Asus !

View post
My friend is playing on poco F1 bt there is no problem at all stop blaming Tencent ..even Rog can't perform better than oppo...