This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laggy after Android 10

n_tluangtea
Star II
Hello... I've been a fan of R.O.G for a very long time...thus Bought the R.O.G phone 2 instead of the iphone XR...It did well but now after the android 10 update...too much framedrops on the game that it's even hard to play....please fix this Asus....It feels like a cheap phone right now...I am not getting the promised gaming experience??...my friend bought the Iphone XR which has lower points in the benchmark but does so much better in performance....Please fix this ASAP Asus....
13 REPLIES 13

Kanu
Rising Star II
n.tluangtea

Hello... I've been a fan of R.O.G for a very long time...thus Bought the R.O.G phone 2 instead of the iphone XR...It did well but now after the android 10 update...too much framedrops on the game that it's even hard to play....please fix this Asus....It feels like a cheap phone right now...I am not getting the promised gaming experience??...my friend bought the Iphone XR which has lower points in the benchmark but does so much better in performance....Please fix this ASAP Asus....

Laggy after Android 10
Android 10 is just badly optimized. I downgraded to 9 because of that and now the phone is a beast again. I suggest you do that. You'll need a backup though as it'll wipe all data

gonzaaa_92
Rising Star II
n.tluangtea

Laggy after Android 10
Which game/s in particular is/are giving you framerate issues after the update?

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
I also don't get the premium feel of a premium phone

n_tluangtea
Star II
gonzaaa.92

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/18224/laggy-after-android-10

Which game/s in particular is/are giving you framerate issues after the update?

View post
Pubg