Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG phone 2 bugs after A10 stable update

KraKen
Rising Star II
Hotspot bug
Im using xender, i click on send
But Hotspot icon does not shown on notification bar, it was also not enabled in notification icon.
But hotspot was actually opened in setting.
Send it to developer for fix this.
241 REPLIES 241

KraKen
Rising Star II
mikaelsn00

FLAAGHG16MGQ.jpg

when i set wallpaper,this mobile legends wallpaper appear automatically and if i select it,that wallpaper just a black image,i never apply that image to wallpaper manually,i see this bug since android 9

OZOJ4M8RKBC0.jpg

View post
I think it's an outside wallpaper app bug.
Im also using amoledpix app for wallpaper, see what happened to wallpaper room
HBDXKF3YYP4D.jpg
I got 3 new live wallpaper after installing that app. All in black color.
XXRIVA0B5ZHM.jpg
But as i open that wallpaper, it keeps showing this dialogue box.

mikaelsn00
Star II
but I not install any wallpaper app,I try to uninstall mobile legends and that bug fixed,but when I install mobile legends again,that bug appeared again,about heating phone have you try using your phone at a wind place? I feel heat when just at a hot place or no wind,but if example in the outdoor with good wind my phone not heating,playing pubg with charging and xmode,no heat

KraKen
Rising Star II
mikaelsn00

but I not install any wallpaper app,I try to uninstall mobile legends and that bug fixed,but when I install mobile legends again,that bug appeared again,about heating phone have you try using your phone at a wind place? I feel heat when just at a hot place or no wind,but if example in the outdoor with good wind my phone not heating,playing pubg with charging and xmode,no heat

View post
I don't play mobile legends, so i don't know what is that bug.
But try in other phone, not rog. Is there a same bug in samsung or OnePlus or redmi phone.
Plz check that if possible.
And heating is not an issue, because it is gaming phone, and without cooling fan, the phone will heat.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
OPC

My phone on Android 9 was the example of how it should run. Now with A10 there are new bugs appearing that I never faced before.

1. Fingerprint scanner on lock screen is unresponsive. Pressing the power button once the fingerprint scanner works again.

2. Side USB-C port is not recognized by my MacBook Pro any more. When I plug it in the sound beeps and the phone is charged but nothing more. Bottom port is recognized and can be used for data transfer but it's much slower.

3. Asphalt 9 touch input is visible both in touch and with AirTriggers ( brake and nitro commands flash white) but nothing happens. Car goes as there was no input at all. Very inconvenient for current slipstream season. This is only occasional. Comes and goes.

View post
When you say lock screen, do you mean the Always On Display or the actual lock screen. If you mean the later, then the screen should go black or go to AOD if you press the power button. Let's assume you mean the AOD. What happens if you deactivate it and activate again?
When you connect the side port and pull down the notification panel. What does it say under android system? Does it say charging this device via USB or file transfer. If it's the former, then tap it for more options and change to file transfer
I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying that it sometimes doesn't accept touch at all? And only in Asphalt 9?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
A Human

Controller support for the rog 2 is great, but when I use the controller to scroll around my home screen/app page, it won't open apps that are in folders. It opens folders and it'll highlight the apps within, but it won't open those apps. Still opens apps that aren't in folders though. I'm not sure if it's a bug, or if it's because I use Smart Launcher 5 pro. Basic gist is controller support could use a little buffing.

View post
Works for me! Can you make a video? Maybe I discover something when I see it that I haven't thought of