This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 downgrade to pie

tajindergill_00
Star II
Hi guys i updated my rog phone 2 to android 10 and now wanted to downgrade to pie due to its not worthy to download and updated. Please help
25 REPLIES 25

jyun88
Rising Star II
kkithoe47

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/49143#Comment_49143

Before this, a whole lot of whiners were practically demanding Asus to release A10 asap just because of asinine reasons like, "I want to have the latest software to brag", despite the Chinese New Year period and the unexpected virus outbreak.

Now that it's out, all of them jumped on the "buggy complain" bandwagon. If you wanna find someone to blame, yeah.. it's them whiners. I'd give them props if Asus team wanna even take a peek at A10 issues right now.

View post
Well, I'm admit i did whine a bit cz I'm basically main on iOS(spoiled)
You're right. True.

arpitgenius
Rising Star I
tajindergill.007

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/49096#Comment_49096

Hi thanks for the help but this method is not working idk why i think this dude said was right file not working

View post
It works...rename the file correctly...I have done the same..plus I did posted the same method in one of the other post and there another person has confirmed that it worked for him.. so try renaming the file exactly as I gave

zamri265
Star II
arpitgenius

Yes, U CAN downgrade !!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST follow the simple instruction CAREFULLY specially STEP 2:

Step 1) Download Android 9 Firmware file from asus website.

Step 2) Rename the downloaded file to the name highlighted in bold UL-ASUS_I001_1-ASUS-17.0210.2001.65-1.1.97-user.zip

Step 3) just put this file in the internal memory as u did while upgrading to android 10. Restart and mobile will detect this file and it will get installed.

View post
BKHKIPXQ2SWS.jpg
Hi sir, I already downgrade my phone A10 to A9. Now can u explain to me about system update, "updated to A9" (1). I click and nothing's happen, device say, "the system is up to date".. can u help me. Thank you..

Moha
Star III
Hii if i downgrade it to A9 will i lost my data ?

zamri265
Star II
Moha

Hii if i downgrade it to A9 will i lost my data ?

View post
Yes. U need backup 1st.