This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 downgrade to pie

tajindergill_00
Star II
Hi guys i updated my rog phone 2 to android 10 and now wanted to downgrade to pie due to its not worthy to download and updated. Please help
25 REPLIES 25

tajindergill_00
Star II
itsashutosh1994@gmail.com

But, Why you want to downgrade it?Is there any problem with 10 update?

View post
Alot bro restarts while browsing and now showing charging port temperature abnormalities just now and phone gets heated while normal browsing in pubg temperature gets over 46 degree its not stable android 10

tajindergill_00
Star II
arpitgenius

Yes, U CAN downgrade !!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST follow the simple instruction CAREFULLY specially STEP 2:

Step 1) Download Android 9 Firmware file from asus website.

Step 2) Rename the downloaded file to the name highlighted in bold UL-ASUS_I001_1-ASUS-17.0210.2001.65-1.1.97-user.zip

Step 3) just put this file in the internal memory as u did while upgrading to android 10. Restart and mobile will detect this file and it will get installed.

View post
Hi thanks for the help but this method is not working idk why i think this dude said was right file not working

tajindergill_00
Star II
sajibkhan7771

Downgrade file not working.

View post
True bro ?

jyun88
Rising Star II
tajindergill.007

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/49028#Comment_49028

Alot bro restarts while browsing and now showing charging port temperature abnormalities just now and phone gets heated while normal browsing in pubg temperature gets over 46 degree its not stable android 10

View post
That's a pain in the A. I was excited for A10 but now I'm not anymore despite so many people notice so much problem appear after update. Not forget to mention, ASUS team is being quiet.......

kkithoe47
Star III
jyun88

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/49123#Comment_49123

That's a pain in the A. I was excited for A10 but now I'm not anymore despite so many people notice so much problem appear after update. Not forget to mention, ASUS team is being quiet.......

View post
Before this, a whole lot of whiners were practically demanding Asus to release A10 asap just because of asinine reasons like, "I want to have the latest software to brag", despite the Chinese New Year period and the unexpected virus outbreak.
Now that it's out, all of them jumped on the "buggy complain" bandwagon. If you wanna find someone to blame, yeah.. it's them whiners. I'd give them props if Asus team wanna even take a peek at A10 issues right now.