This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 Beta 9 Bug

Not applicable
This bug has been in android 10 since its first beta was released. When you hold your finger on the notification bar at the edge it vibrates like crazy. second bug is on homescreen when we have the system navigation set to "Swipe up on home button", when you do recent apps and keep swiping up, you can see the all app panel open up.
5 REPLIES 5

Shubhojit
Rising Star II
Well attaching a video will bring in more clarity and about vibration detailed steps will be help in more to understanding the problem

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Akash Gupta

This bug has been in android 10 since its first beta was released. When you hold your finger on the notification bar at the edge it vibrates like crazy. second bug is on homescreen when we have the system navigation set to "Swipe up on home button", when you do recent apps and keep swiping up, you can see the all app panel open up.

Android 10 Beta 9 Bug
This is from a Zenfone 5z on android 10 (runs the same Zen UI 6)
So what exactly did you mean by that second point ?
Something like this?
If yeah that's default A10 characteristic
When you trigger recent apps it does that

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Akash Gupta

Android 10 Beta 9 Bug
I can't replicate the first one. It vibrates only once to me which is by design.
Your second issue is not an issue. It's supposed to work like that.

Not applicable
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/17573/android-10-beta-9-bug

I can't replicate the first one. It vibrates only once to me which is by design.

Your second issue is not an issue. It's supposed to work like that.

View post
the first issue only happens sometimes and i cannot do it intentionally , it happens randomly