This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can we expect Android 10 stable release for ROG2 ?

kalyanvarma10
Star I
When can we expect Android 10 stable release for ROG2 ?
83 REPLIES 83

akhilj66
Rising Star II
@Anders_ASUS
I don't really care much about updates. I only want two issues fixed which 1. Pubg lag and frame drops 2. Red Tint Issue
I can even tolerate red tint issue to some level.
But not being able to play pubg continuously at 60fps sucks, it's the main reason I bought this phone. There are massive frame drops.
Please @Anders_ASUS, request you to comment on this issue.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
deeppaul589

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/44582#Comment_44582

February is over. How long is not much longer ?

View post
They found one bug that had to be fixed right before the scheduled release. This is why I never mention dates. As soon as we've fixed this bug, Android 10 will be released to ROG Phone II

JonoRay
Rising Star I
ROG Phone 2 Android 10 is in its 8th Beta. Mostly stable but still some issues to be ironed out it seems. Otherwise could be really soon.

kalyanvarma10
Star I
Can we expect the final release in a month??

bdzekashu
Star III
Beta 10? That's a lot of betas. This is going to cost the next ROG phone. In my opinion, the inability to release an update to the latest OS quickly will be a major factor when considering the ROG phone. ASUS is still struggling to upgrade the ROG 2 to Android 10, and Google is already working on Android 11. Will there be any plans of upgrading ROG phone 2 to Android 11 when a stable release is out? How long will that be? This will be a major factor when considering the next ROG phone from a customer's perspective.