This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoyance with TwinView dock - Closing games when sleeping

Volodesi
Rising Star II
For some reason - If the phone goes to sleep. The game that was open on the Dock Screen will have to be relaunched. It fully closes the game and I have to login every time. Which is quite annoying.

Can this be changed to keep the app open and just continue off where it was once opened? Or at the very least not close the game to where it has to fully re-opened again?
5 REPLIES 5

Volodesi
Rising Star II
Edit: I like how I make a post about something then immediately figure out a fix. ?

I found the setting that prevents the dock from disconnecting when it sleeps. Which seems to be what force closes the game that was on the dock screen.

d3athp3ngs
Star II
Volodesi

Edit: I like how I make a post about something then immediately figure out a fix. ?

I found the setting that prevents the dock from disconnecting when it sleeps. Which seems to be what force closes the game that was on the dock screen.

View post
Please share how you did it

Volodesi
Rising Star II
d3athp3ngs

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/45135#Comment_45135

Please share how you did it

View post

While the dock is connected
Under the Armoury Crate -> Console -> Scroll to the bottom -> Click the i on the right under TwinView Dock -> TwinView Dock battery modes -> Turn off "Sleep to save power"

d3athp3ngs
Star II
Volodesi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/51853#Comment_51853

While the dock is connected

Under the Armoury Crate -> Console -> Scroll to the bottom -> Click the i on the right under TwinView Dock -> TwinView Dock battery modes -> Turn off "Sleep to save power"

View post
Thanks! Btw do you know how to update the twinview dock's firmware? It appeared to me once, after the update, but I wasn't able to update it because it requires you to have atleast 15% battery.

@Anders_ASUS hi can you help me also? Thanks