This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU SUDDENLY STOPS WORKING....

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
I AM RIGHT NOW AT ANDROID 10 BETA 6 when this happened. I suspected that the GPU suddenly stops working for unknown reason. So here is what happened, I was playing PUBGM for about 1 hour or more probably 2-3 games and i notice some things on game is not working. Like a vehicle wont load and things like that. then i stop playing because i thought it was a bug. then after i restarted i tried to show my friend the crazy thing that happened in game. but when i tried watching my video on the gallery app and the video just freeze and wont play at all.. I tried watching a video on youtube and facebook and it freeze too... i was thinking that the phone's gpu just fail.. I also tried launching other games but when i play CODM at the start before logging in the video at the background won't play it just on freeze... I thought my powerful phone was already done. I turn it off and let it cooldown for a bit. i tried recording a video... the video that i just record can't be played it just freeze like a photo.. I was in the brink of factory resetting my phone... but i didn't reeset it... i waited for a while and turn it off.. Just now i turned it back again..then after booting up the problem still persist... but like after 5-10 minutes and it works fine again i mean the playing videos on gallery and youtube... I didn't PLAY GAMES for now coz im scared that i might destroy this powerful phone.. should i be alarmed of this?. could someone explain to me what just happened? i never experienced it with my past phones.. Hope someone could enlighten me of what just happened. Hope the dev team can use this for their upcoming fixes and stuff.. Could you help me on this @Anders_ASUS ?

12 REPLIES 12

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
this is where it started.. there is a car that should be loaded over the front.. im not sure if it is network failure.. game failure. or gpu not loading the file but after the game all videos are not working both in the gallery and on app eg youtube and facebook like it freezes. Though i can still navigate the system but GPU base like playing a video or games just freeze.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
There should not be any issue to play the game.
If you would run into the problem of youtube or facebook freezing, you can try to restart.
It could be because after a long session of PUBG the phone is running hot.

As this is not the place to discuss BETA software , I will also close down this thread in a few days.
If you have more problems you may PM us.

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
thanks for the support. ill PM you for more clarification

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
CH_ASUS

There should not be any issue to play the game.

If you would run into the problem of youtube or facebook freezing, you can try to restart.

It could be because after a long session of PUBG the phone is running hot.

As this is not the place to discuss BETA software , I will also close down this thread in a few days.

If you have more problems you may PM us.

View post
ill pm you @CH_ASUS

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
Hi @CH_ASUS how can i PM you?