This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

constant problem

krewniak19
Rising Star II
I repeat once again that the battery keeps getting worse and additionally kills applications and does not keep in memory, this is the latest phone? I do not believe I asked for a colorful contacts menu, it is still darkness, pure android is the worst thing this phone has, I bought. zenui overlay, which is practically lacking, this is the last asus phone I bought, the last good one is 5z, moreover, let it be the fact that now I am writing with asus 2, the zenui overlay is perfect here, and the old 3000 mha battery holds. better than the new 5000 in asus 6, I am disappointed and I am surprised that, no admin takes to our heart complaints, I wanted a unique phone and I got a simple brick with a hopeless android and a hopeless battery, I demand overlay zenui and those possibilities that I always had, I do not need a clean android evil, Anders Asus, ch asus, do something about it, and change this sad black, uniform background. contacts and connections, because it doesn't make ugliest background with in all phones, I regret the purchase, I could. buy asus 5, I wouldn't lose a lot or at least I wouldn't have a pure android, apropo android 10 is the worst in the world, the worst ever
23 REPLIES 23

krewniak19
Rising Star II
Old Asus 2 which I have also behaves better when it comes to keeping the application in the background and has a hundred times nicer contact application as well as a clearer and much more practical mobile manager, here the Power master is not very intuitive

_jis_
Zen Master III
Obviously, you are not the target audience for Zenfone 6.
Why did you take it when pure Android doesn't satisfy you at all?
Why didn't you get the same phone as your wife, you'd probably be happier and more compatible.
On the other hand, a typical ZF6 or Pixel user would hardly get any Huawei or Xiaomi.

Kamil
Rising Star I
_jis_

Obviously, you are not the target audience for Zenfone 6.

Why did you take it when pure Android doesn't satisfy you at all?

Why didn't you get the same phone as your wife, you'd probably be happier and more compatible.

On the other hand, a typical ZF6 or Pixel user would hardly get any Huawei or Xiaomi.

View post
This is not pure android 😄 this is some Asus mixup OEM crap far far behind pixel. Pure android have uniform dark them and color accents working ^^ can keep apps in the background and so one.?

iqbal46anis
Star III
krewniak19

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/39876#Comment_39876

Yes? This is all the more Asus should change Because it is the ugliest application I see, the most important is the battery, low battery and background incontinence, why such aggressive killing? Which phone does it have? Why do I need a large memory and a large battery if it does not work. Asus should definitely and immediately fix it

View post
As mentioned in my several posts Asus software is close to android in terms of looks, as for smoothness it is far away from stock Android.
But consistent updates keeps the hope alive as the most recent update version .119 has noticeably improved smoothness and battery life is also similar to .194 Android P version.
KEEP THE UPDATES COMING ASUS AND MAKE ASUS GREAT AGAIN.

mosimchah
Rising Star I
Kamil

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/40441#Comment_40441

This is not pure android 😄 this is some Asus mixup OEM crap far far behind pixel. Pure android have uniform dark them and color accents working ^^ can keep apps in the background and so one.?

View post
I would agree that Asus is behind the pixel in terms of software, however the pixel is *not* pure android, the pixel has pure android (aosp) plus Google's proprietary oem skin on it, the only Google phone that actually had pure Android was the Nexus line, pure Android doesn't even have the blue pixel accent color as the default, and it also doesn't have the great uniform dark theme, it has the same issue with ram management, and it didn't have the accent picker working properly until the pixel 4 got the December patch, you can't blame Asus for not having all of Google's proprietary closed sourced additions, the only reason why we don't have the color picker yet is because Asus is still on the initial Android 10 release channel, I'm guessing they'll update to the pixel 4 aosp release channel with the proper theming options once they get their apps working with the custom colors which is a lot of work