This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone automatically power off

Ravi_dhanani
Star I
I am facing this issue from past few days my rog2 automatically gets power off after disconnecting the call.i am from india so i am using jio as my services provider so when i am calling any other services provider except jio i received a message about the minutes used in that call so whenever i am receiving this message the phone automatically power off and then i have to manually turn it back on. Does anyone have any solution to this.
6 REPLIES 6

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
ok, does this happen in combination with BT headphones? If yes, then it's a know issue, if not, then it's the first time I hear about this for ROG Phone II. We just fixed this issue on ZenFone 6

Ravi_dhanani
Star I
Anders_ASUS

ok, does this happen in combination with BT headphones? If yes, then it's a know issue, if not, then it's the first time I hear about this for ROG Phone II. We just fixed this issue on ZenFone 6

View post
No i dont use BT headphones but yes i use smart watch with the phone.

Ravi_dhanani
Star I
Anders_ASUS

View post
I have tried disconnecting the BT headphones and yes its the same issue you are talking about from Zenfone 6

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Then I need to log your phone. I'll send you the instructions in a PM