cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling issue

Shreyash
Star III
Hey guys,
So Asus is just shit.I have the indian version and had calling issues when i bought it.Sadly one of my biggest regret of my life i didnt return it i thought it was a minor network issue,i couldnt make calls with airtel sim and the jio sim didnt support the phone .I went to service center ant they said after wating 1 week that there will be a patch fixing the issue and it worked,for. 1 month the airtel sim could easily make call but suddenly on its own when i went out to roaming area where there is better network coverage the same problem started.Today i updated the new fota and hoped it would fix the issue ,sadly it didnt ,I guess all the mods have given up as well and this company is just shit i dont wanna run to service center every next fucken month ,Please dont buy this phone
10 REPLIES 10

julienvd93
Rising Star II
Shreyash

Hey guys,

So Asus is just shit.I have the indian version and had calling issues when i bought it.Sadly one of my biggest regret of my life i didnt return it i thought it was a minor network issue,i couldnt make calls with airtel sim and the jio sim didnt support the phone .I went to service center ant they said after wating 1 week that there will be a patch fixing the issue and it worked,for. 1 month the airtel sim could easily make call but suddenly on its own when i went out to roaming area where there is better network coverage the same problem started.Today i updated the new fota and hoped it would fix the issue ,sadly it didnt ,I guess all the mods have given up as well and this company is just shit i dont wanna run to service center every next fucken month ,Please dont buy this phone

Calling issue
Lol 🙂

Shreyash
Star III
@Kris_ASUS or any mods?help!

Shreyash
Star III

julienvd93
Rising Star II
Shreyash

@Kris_ASUS or any mods?help!

View post
Help with what? you posted one big rant about how much you dislike Asus. Btw the mods usually don't work in the weekends.
Maybe try a factory reset? Don't know what else to tell you.