This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

led notification and back led logo notification for Whatsapp and other chats

benmuliono
Star II
is there any tricks to make the otimize of back light logo led since while i am using the whatsapp only small led working after deep sleep more than 10 minutes.

all notid=fication on whatsapp was working .

if i am open the whatsapp the the led notification will flash both of them , is this the bug ? while god s to deep sleep again only the front led working , the logo back led was off

pls advise and thank you

14 REPLIES 14

OPC
Zen Master II
benmuliono

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/34080#Comment_34080

if you have the deep sleep then you just have the front led notification only , no logo notification , after open the whatsapp then the logo notification was blink.

[pls somebody advise so the light logo notification was not optimized

Thank you

View post
I don't know if that would be deep sleep, but when I wake in the morning, my back logo is blinking for notifications arrived through the night. Before going to sleep I put the phone to no disturb mode as messages keep coming through the night.

benmuliono
Star II
OPC

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/34373#Comment_34373

I don't know if that would be deep sleep, but when I wake in the morning, my back logo is blinking for notifications arrived through the night. Before going to sleep I put the phone to no disturb mode as messages keep coming through the night.

View post
thank you for your info , btw what kind notification that u re using ? is it like whatsapp , telegram or others ? i will give a try since the issues still coming after the last update

benmuliono
Star II
OPC

This is not a bug. Front led is regulated in Notification settings

C5ZE1YD815RU.jpg

The back logo notification light is regulated in Armoury Crate, Console, System lighting, Advanced settings, Notifications

MBBM8QAM8H7P.jpg

So you can choose to have the notification light front, back or both. Really nice solution.

View post
i am already do this
thank you

benmuliono
Star II
ILDMHJV5QXP9.jpg
Whats the meaning of high priority within 30 mins.. how to set the limit time and the notification to be a high priority for whatsapp or bbm .. i am looking at the notification of the app .. but i can not find it

benmuliono
Star II
OPC

This is not a bug. Front led is regulated in Notification settings

C5ZE1YD815RU.jpg

The back logo notification light is regulated in Armoury Crate, Console, System lighting, Advanced settings, Notifications

MBBM8QAM8H7P.jpg

So you can choose to have the notification light front, back or both. Really nice solution.

View post
front light was no problem if we are in deep sleep mode , it will be blinking but the logo was not working after deep sleep for more than 10 minutes