This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 6 Battery Life went down after update to Android 10...

Judan
Star II
Has anyone else noticed this......
The battery that used to last me for two whole days on my everyday tasks is now discharging very quickly as fast as a single day and that too even when I am not doing too many tasks.
It seems after the update the battery life has gone down.
If anyone else has experienced the same problem please reply and If anyone knows the solution then help..
32 REPLIES 32

I have a zenfone 5z, updated it to android 10 last week. Since the update battery is draining within 6-8 hours and the battery usage shows no such app or system app that is draining that much battery. The only solution i could come up with is turning the wifi off (the flat line in the screenshot is when the wifi was turned off). But a smartphone becomes pointless without wifi. So I am hoping they would fix this issue with the next update.

_jis_
Zen Master III
tarun.bhatia026

I have a zenfone 5z, updated it to android 10 last week. Since the update battery is draining within 6-8 hours and the battery usage shows no such app or system app that is draining that much battery. The only solution i could come up with is turning the wifi off (the flat line in the screenshot is when the wifi was turned off). But a smartphone becomes pointless without wifi. So I am hoping they would fix this issue with the next update.

0Q9QE5DI1KBR.jpg

View post
Finally, someone came up with something specific. For example, I do not use wi-fi at all, exceptionally, which may explain that I have no battery problems.
You others who have a problem with the battery, is it also when using wi-fi?

Tanmay_hegde
Star I
Tanmay hegde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/33327#Comment_33327

No bro after updating to android 10 the battery is life is worst even after having the good habit of charging and regular usage...

OCOZFHOOCAT5.jpg

View post
Am having Asus 6z not Asus 5z

Tanmay_hegde
Star I
tarun.bhatia026

0Q9QE5DI1KBR.jpg

View post
Bro I have Asus 6z ... After update I having problems....

Tanmay_hegde
Star I
tarun.bhatia026

0Q9QE5DI1KBR.jpg

View post
I got update bro ... But there is no updates about battery... So there is no improvement in battery life...