Did you mean: 

List of things we need

Riz1216
Star II
1 New always on display themes
2 changing accent colour without changing themes
3 icon pack fix
4 more fingerprint animations
5 in the. 44 update the wifi seems kinda slow(NO ITS NOT MY WIFI PROBLEM)
6 and maybe an exclusive rgb keyboard theme(.. Juz sayin)

8 REPLIES 8

Mvarun
Rising Star I
Some more things that would be nice to have-
Automatically changing refresh rates depending on the application, for example 60hz on YouTube, 60/90 for messaging apps and 120 on apps with a lot of scrolling like Facebook or Instagram.
Led light customisation.
App notification icons on always on display (like in Samsung's).
More than one profile for each game, Like when you wanna switch for performance/battery life you just change the profile.
And a few bug fixes like how the entire screen goes a lil weird when you're using the fingerprint scanner and how the blue circle stays on if the phone gets unlocked with the face unlock first instead of fingerprint.

Riz1216
Star II
Mvarun

Automatically changing refresh rates depending on the application, for example 60hz on YouTube, 60/90 for messaging apps and 120 on apps with a lot of scrolling like Facebook or Instagram.

Led light customisation.

More than one profile for each game, Like when you wanna switch for performance/battery life you just change the profile.

And a few bug fixes like how the entire screen goes a lil weird when you're using the fingerprint scanner and how the blue circle stays on if the phone gets unlocked with the face unlock first instead of fingerprint.

View post
I totally agree with u. But do they even care.? No replies etx they juz make a phone and leave it. Cmon

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Riz1216

1 New always on display themes

2 changing accent colour without changing themes

3 icon pack fix

4 more fingerprint animations

5 in the. 44 update the wifi seems kinda slow(NO ITS NOT MY WIFI PROBLEM)

6 and maybe an exclusive rgb keyboard theme(.. Juz sayin)

List of things we need
We do care about the cosmetic part but it's not as highly prioritized as fixing bugs and producing new useful features that has a bigger value than cosmetics. I haven't really seen any other complaints about the wifi. Is this the case on other networks too and do you have any other phone that you can compare with?
Mvarun

Led light customisation.

View post
I'm sure a lot of users wouldn't bee to happy about us deciding which apps that should run in 60/90/120hz. You may define this by yourself by adding the apps you want to deviate from the set system refresh rate by adding them to Armoury Crate.
I have already forwarded the request to have app icon notifications on the AOD
Your idéa about two app settings is interesting. I will forward it to our devs.
Any fingerprint issues will be fixed.

Mvarun
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/13597/list-of-things-we-need

We do care about the cosmetic part but it's not as highly prioritized as fixing bugs and producing new useful features that has a bigger value than cosmetics. I haven't really seen any other complaints about the wifi. Is this the case on other networks too and do you have any other phone that you can compare with?

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/31455#Comment_31455

I'm sure a lot of users wouldn't bee to happy about us deciding which apps that should run in 60/90/120hz. You may define this by yourself by adding the apps you want to deviate from the set system refresh rate by adding them to Armoury Crate.

I have already forwarded the request to have app icon notifications on the AOD

Your idéa about two app settings is interesting. I will forward it to our devs.

Any fingerprint issues will be fixed.

View post
Thank you! Hope to see them soon in an update.