This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After Android 10 Asus 5z

Guri27
Rising Star I
one thing i noticed after upgrading to android 10 is accent colors function is not working. is keeps on showing the default color that is blue even after changing it. attaching the screenshot for reference. check the accent color in notification pannel and below the notification pannel its selected is cinnamon. Please Fix It. And make Google camera compatible to android 10 in Asus zenfone 5z
Screenshot_20191128-113058771.jpg

12 REPLIES 12

aamod_v8
Zen Master I

Guri27

one thing i noticed after upgrading to android 10 is accent colors function is not working. is keeps on showing the default color that is blue even after changing it. attaching the screenshot for reference. check the accent color in notification pannel and below the notification pannel its selected is cinnamon. Please Fix It. And make Google camera compatible to android 10 in Asus zenfone 5z

57MWAA8CKHWM.jpg

After Android 10 Asus 5z
Google camera works fine in 5z A 10 with both main sensor and aux wide angle sensor support, No complaints there. Ofcourse port from pie build wont run on A10

Guri27
Rising Star I
aamod.v8

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/13563/after-android-10-asus-5z

Google camera works fine in 5z A 10 with both main sensor and aux wide angle sensor support, No complaints there. Ofcourse port from pie build wont run on A10

View post
Link for google cam which works completely fine, can you provide the link @aamod.v8

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
Guri27

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/30826#Comment_30826

Link for google cam which works completely fine, can you provide the link @aamod.v8

View post
Urnyx05 latest gcam 7.2 works well for both main and aux lens. FOr accurate colours and more details Uni cam ports by @dpstar7582 works flawlessly . try both

Vishav
Star I
I didn't get the Android 10 update on Zenfone 5z.