This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE II NETWORK ISSUE. HELP?

Tres
Star II
i would like to ask for help . my Asus ROG Phone II suddenly has a problem regarding Network. The Phone Network Suddenly turning off and turning back on (data and wifi ) while playing. it happens to me many times while playing online games; makes me disconnected all the time . can anyone help me out with this?
75 REPLIES 75

Tres
Star II
mamayankag

Right now the fix is to disable 'WiFi Scanning' and 'Bluetooth Scanning' features under Settings -> Security & Location -> Location -> Scanning.

This does seem like an issue to me too but not sure. For now, you can go with the above fix.

View post
Update on this fix. the network is still restarting after disabling the Wifi / bluetooth scanning. though its for bit a sec. but still disconnecting from the game. also while streaming movies. it's frustrating.

Tres
Star II
i tried restore factory Setting but still the issue still exist. can someone help me? is it the update?

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
@LP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS can help you out.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Tres

i tried restore factory Setting but still the issue still exist. can someone help me? is it the update?

View post
Based on what I've read I'm not sure what's going on. We can log your phone to see what's happening with your modem when it drops out suddenly like that. If you're alright with logging the phone, leave a message here and I'll send you a PM with instructions.

Matheus_sc
Rising Star I
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/29997#Comment_29997

Based on what I've read I'm not sure what's going on. We can log your phone to see what's happening with your modem when it drops out suddenly like that. If you're alright with logging the phone, leave a message here and I'll send you a PM with instructions.

View post
I have this problem, i will tru solution in this post, but if like do send a long, how i do?