This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Clarified] FM radio

john_kissane
Star III
One of the reasons I got the 6 was the FM radio. It works but I seem to have to turn it on/off three times before it starts playing? Could somebody check this to see if it's some weirdness with my phone or a bug.
24 REPLIES 24

_jis_
Zen Master III

vlasta.vasicek
working fine 189EU
View post
I am from the Czech Republic too. Do you really have firmware version EU_16.1220.1908.189_0, or do you have WW_16.1220.1908.189_0 as all EU purchased ZenFone 6?
See this post: https://swedroid.se/forum/threads/snabba-fragor-snabba-svar-zenfone-6.165775/page-59#post-2478510

vlasta_vasicek
Rising Star I
hi 😄 i see.. and have WW

tymmyk
Star III
The same happens to me (I'm located in Rome, Italy), when I click on the icon I have to wait for awhile (5-6 seconds) before the sound appears. But it's not the only issue I've experienced: while I'm listening to the radio normally through earphones, the sound disappears again for 5-6 sec. and then returns!!! I hated it! I've had in the past Zenfone 2 & 3 (Zenfone 5 same issues like Zenfone 6!) and I've NEVER encountered such issues...

tymmyk
Star III
After upgrading to Android 10, Fm Radio luckily seems to start quicker than before. Problem solved? Let's wait and see...

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
I take this topic to ask that the radio application show the RDS information in the station list instead of the frequency number.