This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio effects

durv1503
Star II
I ve Asus 6z. It doesn't supports special sound effects (i.e.8d) sound effects on videos over youtube. At first i thought it may be problem of headphone jack but when i bought wireless headsets i realised that the audiowizard software prevents the effect.please do something over it
20 REPLIES 20

Monark
Zen Master I
I can able to feel the difference look to that you set the dts sound effects to traditional do not set it in front mode.

durv1503
Star II
I tried in traditional but it makes sound just like normal song effects from videos are not applied

Rustylord
Rising Star II
durv1503

I tried in traditional but it makes sound just like normal song effects from videos are not applied

View post
Yes theres no change

Try this u will surely arrive at a conclusion. There's no 8d

durv1503
Star II
We need additional setting for this effect please try to add it soon

mitzmandal
Star II
durv1503

There are lot of videos over you tube as 8d songs. If you play them over headphones the sounds feels like it is revolving around our head but audio wizard is maybe resticting such effects. https://youtu.be/_sdh5h_zkkk

In my old phone there wasn't any software for audio management and i was able to enjoy those special sound effects but now I can't enjoy those.

View post
Lol that is no 8d sound. In sound engineering that is termed as panning. The sound goes from left ear to right ear and vice versa