220 Update Only Botom speaker still not fixed after call or audio messege

yosef019
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 6 C
Firmware Version: 220
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): any app that uses top speaker as earspekaer
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
https://youtu.be/LoFQI3_-5vc
its same as on 216 firmware
after i take call via top speaker not speakerphone or when i lissen to audio message
easy to reproduce @Mattias_ASUS i can send any logs you want for fast fix also test the firmware before public
8 REPLIES 8

Mattias_ASUS
Hi!
Oh! That would be perfect! Do you know how to make them? or want me to send you the instructions?

yosef019
Rising Star II
Mattias_ASUS

Hi!

Oh! That would be perfect! Do you know how to make them? or want me to send you the instructions?

View post
in calculator ? which one to choose? fist try to reproduse on yours side its very easy place phone to ear in asus dialer or audio messege
also people not hear me at all on 216 firmware on earphone i can hear them
and on speaker phone they tell me that not hear me good i think i was on 216 firmware too
this is full bug report right after i got the 220 update i had call at 12:57
https://mega.nz/file/c4JxmLyZ#C9mvEd_jl1V69NuSykFFTt-71RCwxdeuX2BesRSaSpo

Mattias_ASUS
I would say this might need the specific audio log.
Please follow the below steps to enable the built-in log tool (Bug reporter).
1. Open “Calculator APP”
2. Enter “.19595+=”
3. Select the Log type according to the type of issue you want to capture. “Sound, call audio, and recording”
4. After your selection the log tool will exit so you can duplicate the issue or wait for it to happen. Try to use the screen recorder to show your issue when possible. If you can't screen record your issue, then please take a screenshot right after the issue has occurred (as a timestamp) so we know where to look in the log.
5. Navigate back to the log tool via calculator and Tap "FINISH AND SHARE".
6. It takes several minutes for the log to generate. You can exit and do other stuff in the meantime. A silent notification will tell you once the process is done. Tap the notification and then the share button to upload the file to Google Drive and share the link with a moderator. Just make sure to change the permission first so that everyone with the link has permission to view it.
Note: When you're no longer planning on logging your device, enter “.09595+=” in the calculator and the log tool will stop as well as deleting all stored log files. Make sure to share via calculator. The files found in internal storage -> asus_log are not the correct files (they are only 1.2kb)

yosef019
Rising Star II
Mattias_ASUS

I would say this might need the specific audio log.

Please follow the below steps to enable the built-in log tool (Bug reporter).

1. Open “Calculator APP”

2. Enter “.19595+=”

3. Select the Log type according to the type of issue you want to capture. “Sound, call audio, and recording”

4. After your selection the log tool will exit so you can duplicate the issue or wait for it to happen. Try to use the screen recorder to show your issue when possible. If you can't screen record your issue, then please take a screenshot right after the issue has occurred (as a timestamp) so we know where to look in the log.

5. Navigate back to the log tool via calculator and Tap "FINISH AND SHARE".

6. It takes several minutes for the log to generate. You can exit and do other stuff in the meantime. A silent notification will tell you once the process is done. Tap the notification and then the share button to upload the file to Google Drive and share the link with a moderator. Just make sure to change the permission first so that everyone with the link has permission to view it.

Note: When you're no longer planning on logging your device, enter “.09595+=” in the calculator and the log tool will stop as well as deleting all stored log files. Make sure to share via calculator. The files found in internal storage -> asus_log are not the correct files (they are only 1.2kb)

View post
https://mega.nz/file/l9gXGSqB#8sf1GtaJ9NMs0GuJkiaBKYNoHuPhoO8Pku-WnqfMTOc
16:33 i made a vowifi call