This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video call and VoLTE/WiFi calling (in Poland)

speeder
Star III
Hello
These are my questions related to Asus Zenfone 8:
1) is it possible to use native video calling? (i have two galaxy s6/s7 phones and in PlusGSM and video calling works on both s6<->s7) tried it with ZF8 and didn't work
2) VoLTE and Wifi calling works only in T-mobile ?
14 REPLIES 14

FunBike31
Community Legend I
zaborski73

Mam zainstalowaną A13 z programu beta, i nie działa nawet po wpisaniu kodu. Jestem w Orange flex

screenshot-20221101-145250980-281-29.jpg

View post
What did you not understand with the last sentence, it is sure that it does not change much from non-beta firmwares 🙂 but there it is written black on white
Q1: What is the Beta Program?
Ans: The Beta Program lets users experience the Android 13 system on ZenFone 8 at the first stage and help us find and fix bugs. Since this is a beta version that will have bugs, please consider carefully before joining in this program. If you are expecting a trouble free experience - this program is not for you.

bobekos1
Rising Star I
FunBike31

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/235327#Comment_235327

What did you not understand with the last sentence, it is sure that it does not change much from non-beta firmwares 🙂 but there it is written black on white

Q1: What is the Beta Program?

Ans: The Beta Program lets users experience the Android 13 system on ZenFone 8 at the first stage and help us find and fix bugs. Since this is a beta version that will have bugs, please consider carefully before joining in this program. If you are expecting a trouble free experience - this program is not for you.

View post
Oby Asus wziął pod uwagę ten błąd? w A13.

Mattias_ASUS
Android 13 is right now in BETA, which means some features are still a work in progress, and there will be bugs.
I have at this moment no information but will try to investigate a little.

Cyslawo
Rising Star II
Mattias_ASUS

Android 13 is right now in BETA, which means some features are still a work in progress, and there will be bugs.

I have at this moment no information but will try to investigate a little.

View post
Good, however this bug (with robotic sound in tmobile) is still present in official Android 12, and last update didn't changed anything 😞

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.