palandikenm
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 3
Firmware Version:18.0410.2108.158
Rooted or not:No Root
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The sound-microphone problem that I have mentioned many times before and that started with the android update still continues. Asus does nothing about it. I installed Android 11 and found that the problem is still not resolved. I had to install android 11 again.

Now, after this flashback on my phone, the ghost screen started to appear. I don't know if there is a solution to this or not. But all I know is that Asus will ignore that as well.
16 REPLIES 16

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
what the hell is ghost screen

keren_ASUS
Hi palandikenm
Can you try sharing a screenshot or video recording of the ghost screen you mention? Thank you!

palandikenm
Star III
Danishblunt

what the hell is ghost screen

View post
keren_ASUS

Hi palandikenm

Can you try sharing a screenshot or video recording of the ghost screen you mention? Thank you!

View post
Don't you know what a ghost screen is? This is really funny. Because if you had an idea, you wouldn't want a picture of it. Please open Google search for "what is a ghost screen?" 😉

Einstein
Star II
palandikenm

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version:18.0410.2108.158
  3. Rooted or not:No Root
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

The sound-microphone problem that I have mentioned many times before and that started with the android update still continues. Asus does nothing about it. I installed Android 11 and found that the problem is still not resolved. I had to install android 11 again.

Now, after this flashback on my phone, the ghost screen started to appear. I don't know if there is a solution to this or not. But all I know is that Asus will ignore that as well.

Ghost screen issue after audio issue ignored by Asus
Tf I'm not facing any ghost screen issues and sound-microphone problem here
On latest A12 WW-31.0210.0210.243
Try to go to the above mentioned version or use the last A11 build i.e. WW-18.0410.2203.201
The only thing i'm facing is Black Crush 😔 and i feel like cheated by Asus as investing such big amount of money and getting faulty display is like being cheated & playing with consumer rights.