This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the 6D Ultimate coming to Israel?

I'm interested in buying this version of the phone since I have heard that it lasts way longer than the snapdragon and also preforms better. The regular 6 and6 pro versions came out but I'm wondering if the 6D ultimate is also going to release here.
7 REPLIES 7

FunBike31
Community Legend I
It seems so but that the 6D Batman limited series ??? and at the astronomical price of 5,480 NIS (Euro price 1200€) so normally converted to 4200 NIS.
Only the Ultimate version should be purchased to play, ROG6D and Batman do not have the ventilation hatch, players will face great disappointment with these non-ultimate versions
https://time.news/asus-presents-the-rog-phone-6d-with-direct-availability-in-israel-hwzone/

Yeah, you are right, but my main concern is if the 6D ultimate going to release in Israel if not there will be no way for me to purchase it, the 6/6 pro did release well sort of the 6 pro is kind of weird right now but still. Could that mean the 6D also supposed to release here?

FunBike31
Community Legend I
according to several news sites the 6D Batman yes but no news for the Ultimate, Asus' commercial policy is incomprehensible, you will have to wait for a response from an Asus manager.
I'm curious about the answer

FunBike31

according to several news sites the 6D Batman yes but no news for the Ultimate, Asus' commercial policy is incomprehensible, you will have to wait for a response from an Asus manager.

I'm curious about the answer

View post
Alright hopefully he will answer