Did you mean: 

Rog 5 issue

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: 18.0810.2101.95
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello Asus team,
I'm facing an issue with Asus Rog 5 that I'm no longer receiving or delivering voice calls and it is greyed out in sim settings and the finger print no longer appears in settings and I no longer can use it. I made a factory reset may this issue disappeared but unfortunately it doesn't
Kindly, help me with this issue
Regards,
David
13 REPLIES 13

FunBike31
Community Legend I
davidiskander10

Dear @Karen_ASUS,

I'm really amazed and so disappointed from your feedback,

You didn't give me a solution for my problem, I'm really facing a big issues with Asus Rog 5 and Asus customer support agents didn't support me as my expectations wherein Asus is one of biggest companies at the electronics field but they have a low experienced agents.

I'm really have a bad experience with the customer care at Asus.

Kindly note that my Asus phone is one of premium phones at Asus , accordingly I should be on of your important customers and give me a good support.

Unfortunately I didn't found a good support and I'm facing alot of problems like finger print and not receiving voice calls l,however Asus Rog is one of expensive products at Asus

I will post this experience on all of social media profiles and group and will advice my friends and my followers to not buy any of Asus products.

View post
For once @keren_ASUS gives the only proper answer "service center" for Wifi HS you are not satisfied!!
You have chosen to purchase a device that is not distributed or supported in your country, it is entirely up to you. any product from any manufacturer does not support what it does not sell.
It's up to you to contact your dealer for this repair.

Hi @FunBike31 ,
I don't know you are Asus customer team or user, but as you can see it is frequent issue for a premium device from a big company with no serious action it is not personnel problem but if I compare this to another customer service you can see the difference . I didn't get even contact to access the phone to see this a software or hardware issue.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
davidiskander10

Hi @FunBike31 ,

I don't know you are Asus customer team or user, but as you can see it is frequent issue for a premium device from a big company with no serious action it is not personnel problem but if I compare this to another customer service you can see the difference . I didn't get even contact to access the phone to see this a software or hardware issue.

View post
I am a user and former lover of Asus PC products up to Rog5 which is my 1st 'and last Asus product' Smartphone Asus', and for my part, although my ROG5 is still operational (888 from tmsc ​​may be and not samsung ) it's a brand that will never come to my house again, not having recalled this product is unacceptable to consumers.
That said, your criticisms of Asus are not justified, you criticized ASUS for not having a service center in a country where Asus does not sell the ROG Phone series and your comparison with other customer services I have never seen only one case under the same circumstances in several decades on consumer telephone equipment.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.