This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast Charge Not Working

Guri27
Rising Star I
its been a 3 days I'm facing the issue of slow charge. at first i thought it was a temporary problem. will gwt solved after restarting the device or keeping the device off for few minutes. but no, it didn't work out. then i tried other methods described by the asus mods or devs. I'm using the original adopter and cable came inside the box. stopped all the background apps, kept on airplane mode even switched off the phone but no change in the charging speed. and now I'm getting irritated with the asus. i used to recommend the asus devices to my friends and relatives. but i won't anymore due to so bad service. please solve this shit ASAP if you want to keep it a honored brand in the today's world. @Kris_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Titan_ASUS please reply and give a promise to solve this ASAP.
28 REPLIES 28

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
Guri27

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/23168#Comment_23168

look to the mods attitude guys. He's saying me to mind my language even i didn't said anything like that. and we bought your device worth Rs. 30K. You didn't gifted that. we have right to know about each and everything and we have right to post about our problemsand your duty is telling us the solution. Not showing the attitude that you guys are moderators.

View post
there are some improper words used in last line of your post he just responded that. Also mods will give you reply only on things they know. Many times company policy is not to disclose certain things till they are in final stage. they released final pie update today and Q/zenui6 beta is already released. please be patient and also approach asus on twitter if you dont get response here. peace

Guri27
Rising Star I
aamod.v8

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/23169#Comment_23169

there are some improper words used in last line of your post he just responded that. Also mods will give you reply only on things they know. Many times company policy is not to disclose certain things till they are in final stage. they released final pie update today and Q/zenui6 beta is already released. please be patient and also approach asus on twitter if you dont get response here. peace

View post
I accept that i used the word shit and i apologize for that but being a user and spending Rs.30K on a device is a big thing and facing a problem and after not getting solution or any info anyone will get aggressive. and slow charging is issue known almost a month ago on the older zentalk discussion form. slowly every user is getting this slow charge prob. its obvious to get angry if we didn't get solution to the prob after spending a big amount on a mobile thinking its a flagship by the company and afterwards it doesn't get that much attention.

Guri27
Rising Star I
and i also registered for the Android Q final beta tester, still no response from company end. no email or no update

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Guri27

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/23176#Comment_23176

I accept that i used the word shit and i apologize for that but being a user and spending Rs.30K on a device is a big thing and facing a problem and after not getting solution or any info anyone will get aggressive. and slow charging is issue known almost a month ago on the older zentalk discussion form. slowly every user is getting this slow charge prob. its obvious to get angry if we didn't get solution to the prob after spending a big amount on a mobile thinking its a flagship by the company and afterwards it doesn't get that much attention.

View post
Thank you for the apology. I understand that you're frustrated but lets treat each other with respect. 😉
If you haven't heard back about the Android Q Beta you were not selected, we had too many applicants for this round of testing. Thank you for your interest.
I realize that your phone is charging more slowly than normal and that you believe that it is a software related issue. As soon as we have the resources to address the issue after the Beta is complete, please update this thread or ping me and we will revisit this issue. I don't have a solution to offer at this time.

aamod_v8
Zen Master I

Guri27

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/23176#Comment_23176

View post
for slow charging i may suggest 2 solutions that worked for my friend. Ofcourse check ur cable first as it may degrade with time. Also try some other cable that supports fast charge and check just to be sure. Then try one of following 2

1) while charging remove and insert the usb C cable once or twice
or
2)Charge the device while switched off once and try rebooting after charge is complete

If both doesnt work, there may be some problem with your USB C port. Hope this helps