This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast Charge Not Working

Guri27
Rising Star I
its been a 3 days I'm facing the issue of slow charge. at first i thought it was a temporary problem. will gwt solved after restarting the device or keeping the device off for few minutes. but no, it didn't work out. then i tried other methods described by the asus mods or devs. I'm using the original adopter and cable came inside the box. stopped all the background apps, kept on airplane mode even switched off the phone but no change in the charging speed. and now I'm getting irritated with the asus. i used to recommend the asus devices to my friends and relatives. but i won't anymore due to so bad service. please solve this shit ASAP if you want to keep it a honored brand in the today's world. @Kris_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Titan_ASUS please reply and give a promise to solve this ASAP.
28 REPLIES 28

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Probably a bad cable. It's very common that they wear out. Buy a new or borrow another one and see if it fast charges. Also make sure battery care isn't enabled

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
You will of course get a new cable from ASUS if you're still within warranty but you have to make sure that it really is the cable first. And you have to use our charger

Guri27
Rising Star I
@Anders_ASUS Changed the cable already although its not in warranty. and using the original cable and adapter came in box. but nothing working. and its not only my issue, many of users are facing this problem. its a bug came with the update. some got after update and some are getting it few days later. ask your dev team to check and make a update to fix it. It's really annoying.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Guri27

@Anders_ASUS Changed the cable already although its not in warranty. and using the original cable and adapter came in box. but nothing working. and its not only my issue, many of users are facing this problem. its a bug came with the update. some got after update and some are getting it few days later. ask your dev team to check and make a update to fix it. It's really annoying.

View post
What new update on what phone? What device are you using and what firmware version are you on?