This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incall volume

razor1234mike
Star I
seems like the phone gets really loud if I'm playing music or something like this but when it comes to making a call and putting speakerphone on it doesn't get loud at all not nearly as loud as what it normally could get I've tried everything anyone else have this issue
8 REPLIES 8

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It's not the same when you compare a youtube video with stereo sound VS a phone call. The quality is much better with youtube so going just as loud on speakerphone would not sound very good. Could it go louder if we tweak it? Maybe, but our sound engineers have decided that this is the best volume. It's still as loud on speakerphone as other flagship phones that I've compared to.
The earpiece sound is also just as good as other flagship phones

abhimanyu_amish
Rising Star I
Hi razor1234mike. I am a senior retired citizen of India. I wish to purchase ROG phone 2 512 gb for reason of large battery, call reception quality, call volume of earpiece and speaker, microphone for call. I am not a gamer at all.
Searching Internet for review of these qualities does not give any results. Perhaps, because it is a new phone. Can't check myself because they are not available in stores in India (only esale).
I don't want to be disappointed after buying. Can you be kind to me (abhimanyu.amish@gmail.com) by comparing these qualities with similar phones?
Also, request Asus team if any tweaks to increase call volume? Or other info on these?
Thanks very much.

yosef019
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

It's not the same when you compare a youtube video with stereo sound VS a phone call. The quality is much better with youtube so going just as loud on speakerphone would not sound very good. Could it go louder if we tweak it? Maybe, but our sound engineers have decided that this is the best volume. It's still as loud on speakerphone as other flagship phones that I've compared to.

The earpiece sound is also just as good as other flagship phones

View post
yes just add the outdoor mode for calls
and make notification incoming call im beging its anoing when some one call you in midlle music / youtube

abhimanyu_amish
Rising Star I

yosef019

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/17961#Comment_17961

yes just add the outdoor mode for calls

and make notification incoming call im beging its anoing when some one call you in midlle music / youtube

View post
Yosef01922 mentioned "outdoor mode for calls". Is there "outdoor mode for calls" in android 9 or asus Rog phone 2 ROM? If not Asus should include that in their ROM.