This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAW photos

Gingerjoa
Star II
Hi. Is it planned for an update for the camera app in the future to support raw images? It's a bit strange when you have this phone that is so camera / photo focused without the raw option that almost every low to high-end android phones has now days.
13 REPLIES 13

Gingerjoa
Star II
Actually I found it. But what is the point of hiding that setting in the MAIN SETTINGS, but only when accessing from pro mode? Why not leave it at a global level?. Another thing is that it should be possible to use regular photomode with RAW.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Gingerjoa

Actually I found it. But what is the point of hiding that setting in the MAIN SETTINGS, but only when accessing from pro mode? Why not leave it at a global level?. Another thing is that it should be possible to use regular photomode with RAW.

View post
It gets worse, it uses the full non binned mode as well. Which is garbage for low light.

Crimis
Rising Star I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/224535#Comment_224535

It gets worse, it uses the full non binned mode as well. Which is garbage for low light.

View post
RAW means RAW sensor data, so of course it's non-binned. It's completely unprocessed. These files are much easier to edit in Lightroom because you have information which is removed in regular JPG files.

Crimis
Rising Star I
Gingerjoa

View post
Where did you find the setting?