This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery performance update

Subhendu
Rising Star I
Hello @asus Could you tell me when I. getting the update for battery drain problem .The rate battery is draining it's not feel like a 6000 mah though.
77 REPLIES 77

Aslam
Star II
I am also getting around 7-8 hours screen on time and I am a moderate user... I expected this phone to last more than a day. Battery backup is not that great afterall, I guess..

Subhendu
Rising Star I
Aslam

I am also getting around 7-8 hours screen on time and I am a moderate user... I expected this phone to last more than a day. Battery backup is not that great afterall, I guess..

View post
Yahh same here.

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
My battery stats during 2nd recharge cycle. In 90Hz mode. Power usage of Play Services looks fishy. Will have to try couple of cycles and see if it settles down. As of now battery performance is "Great". Waiting for "Excellent"?
J2G41XZRGZH2.jpg

Subhendu
Rising Star I
kchinnavigneshraja

My battery stats during 2nd recharge cycle. In 90Hz mode. Power usage of Play Services looks fishy. Will have to try couple of cycles and see if it settles down. As of now battery performance is "Great". Waiting for "Excellent"?

J2G41XZRGZH2.jpg

View post
I also think same it need just an update.

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
Yep, I've just completed 7 100% to 5% cycles. Battery performance is great but NOT in 6000mAh league. Medium usage with social networking apps and browsing results in 10*hrs of SOT. My past phone, LG V30+ with 3300mAh battery and similar usage used to give around 6-7hrs of SOT. Asus need to optimize software more.

Btw. Accubattery shows "Estimated capacity in Battery health as 5546mAh only. Any idea about this? There is also an XDA thread regarding this.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/rog-phone-2/help/accubattery-t3963039