This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessories available for rog 2

Subhendu
Rising Star I
Hello Asus team please make sure availability of basic accessories like tempered glass & back cover in Indian market as already known the smartphone don't comes with pre applied glass & the case inside box is just for showcase purpose as it can't give the device a better protection. Still now no option for either of these in Indian market ( Online & offline both) .
Hope you will not disappoint indian customers. I am just loving the product .
Advance thanks
5 REPLIES 5

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
Yeah, I'm also waiting for Armored Lightning case. I purchased a screen protector from GlazedInc and it fits perfectly, no issues. Brand called PantherShield is also selling screen protectors for ROG Phone 2.

Subhendu
Rising Star I
kchinnavigneshraja

Yeah, I'm also waiting for Armored Lightning case. I purchased a screen protector from GlazedInc and it fits perfectly, no issues. Brand called PantherShield is also selling screen protectors for ROG Phone 2.

View post
Thanks bro for the information

Subhendu
Rising Star I
kchinnavigneshraja

View post
I also tried the glazedinc glass but it is not covering the entire screen & the side are neither circular/smooth .So while using gesture based control you will feel very much difficulty as the surface of the border is very sharp

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
Subhendu

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/21649#Comment_21649

I also tried the glazedinc glass but it is not covering the entire screen & the side are neither circular/smooth .So while using gesture based control you will feel very much difficulty as the surface of the border is very sharp

View post
Thats strange. I've got mine and the glass covered entire screen. No gaps and bubbles. Yes, the edges are on the sharper side but not uncomfortable to use.