This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my phone is completely dead i need help

fee-foo
Star II
hello , i want to send my phone to asus maintenance team for fixing dead issue Rog 3
i cant open or turn on my phone rog 3 with middle east branchs asus theres no maintenance for phone rog 3 in all middle east , please let me know about shipping address for fixing my phone rog 3 .
if there's any solution guys let me know
8 REPLIES 8

apohapoh6
Star I
My Asus phone is completely dead I want new phone 5 ram

愤怒Warman
Star III
I am from the middle east too and I am facing this problem as well and I am working on it in the mean time
@Danishblunt - one of the best here tbh - said that 99.999999% the power ic. Worn power ic cause dead phone, restarts, black screen and freezes. It all depends on how damaged the chip is
the chip is PM8150B 102 ( for rog 2 , rog 3 and some Xiaomi versions )
you can find it online , order it then go to repair shop and they will do the rest
this is a vid how to replace this part regardless to the cause to help the repair shop fixing the issue because unfortunately, there is no an authorized maintenance shop for ASUS in middle easy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iodb4M4fXd0

hope this is help

fee-foo
Star II
愤怒Warman

I am from the middle east too and I am facing this problem as well and I am working on it in the mean time

@Danishblunt - one of the best here tbh - said that 99.999999% the power ic. Worn power ic cause dead phone, restarts, black screen and freezes. It all depends on how damaged the chip is

the chip is PM8150B 102 ( for rog 2 , rog 3 and some Xiaomi versions )

you can find it online , order it then go to repair shop and they will do the rest

this is a vid how to replace this part regardless to the cause to help the repair shop fixing the issue because unfortunately, there is no an authorized maintenance shop for ASUS in middle easy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iodb4M4fXd0

hope this is help

View post
thank you for this information i will soon order it and give you details

fee-foo
Star II
i ordered PM8150B 102 IC and i went to repair store he said this IC cant install on ur motherboard isn't the same so i look the old one it was different model (Qualcomm PM8150L 103 PE920x4wI4) , i want to know where i can buy original one and is there any problem if i found same IC model but different serial code (PE920x4wI4) ?
can someone send link for Qualcomm PM8150L 103 original ?
wechat-image-20220606013954.jpg