Stoneee
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

16 REPLIES 16

ramdanrivanto
Rising Star II
Bro just use funcooler that solve the problem

excavation5
Rising Star II
After the upgrade i also get the same problem i write here and in other forums but no help so i try to find solution about this and i solve it
First reason for this overheat is that when you make you settings in armory crate and gaming profiles in advance tunning you must start Xmode if you dont start it you get veri high temperature in CoD mobile at battle royal i get 50 degrees at high settings and 46-47 degreese in multiplayer mode
In Mobile legends at ultra graphics and ultra fps i get 50 degrese whit this armory crate settings
screenshot-20220415-201916826.jpg
But when i use this settings for the games and start Xmode my temperature and performance get better the phone is no so hot and i get good performance so in every game that you play use Xmode
Second reason for the overheat is that if you play on mobile data 4G or 5G is better to use your Wi-FI
Now when i play games whit this armory crate profile use Xmode every time and WI-FI i now get in CoD mobile 40 degreese in multiplayer medium setting and 90 fps and 42-43 degreese at battle royal at ultra hight settings at 60 stable fps
At mobile Legend i get 42 degrees whit ultra high graphics and 120 fps so you can try this for sure will work

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
The phone is a joke. I'll happily throw it in a dumpster soon blackshark 4 arrives

waxy78611
Zen Master I
ExodusCODM

The phone is a joke. I'll happily throw it in a dumpster soon blackshark 4 arrives

View post
The black Shark 5 Pro is already released

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
waxy78611

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/210536#Comment_210536

The black Shark 5 Pro is already released

View post
And it's cheaper than rog 5s too with better performance