Neel007
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 5
Firmware Version: 200
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I using jbl wire earphone. Suddenly earphone not detected. I try this earphone to other phone and its working properly. I try to connect 3 4 wire earphone to rog 5 but earphone not connected. Also headset symbol is also not showing. Auro active cooler 3.5 jack working properly.
6 REPLIES 6

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @Neel007
Could you give more details about your issue?
Was it working normally and suddenly stopped working? Does this happen after latest firmware update?
Are you able to try the headphones in a different device to check if they are working fine?

Neel007
Rising Star I
I am facing this issue after latest firmware. Actually I didn't used earphone almost 10 days because of busy in work .Yes I tried earphone with other mobile it's working fine. Also in auro active cooler audio is working fine with this earphone. I tried safe mode and restore factory but same result.

jeevankumar
Star III
I also had same issue first and after some weeks my phone suddenly turned off and didn't turn on. I took to service center and mentioned those 2 issues. After diagnosing, they told like motherboard needs to be replaced.
So take your device to nearest service center.

Neel007
Rising Star I
jeevankumar

I also had same issue first and after some weeks my phone suddenly turned off and didn't turn on. I took to service center and mentioned those 2 issues. After diagnosing, they told like motherboard needs to be replaced.

So take your device to nearest service center.

View post
After motherboard replacement many people facing same issues.