This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone II (ZS660KL)| Expected date of Android 11?

AJRaptor
Star I
Hi,

I'm using a ROG Phone II (Model ZS660KL) in India. Not rooted. But still waiting for the update to Android 11.
Is there any tentative date till when we can expect the update to arrive?
6 REPLIES 6

ronald1985
Community Legend I
AJRaptor

Hi,

I'm using a ROG Phone II (Model ZS660KL) in India. Not rooted. But still waiting for the update to Android 11.

Is there any tentative date till when we can expect the update to arrive?

ROG Phone II (ZS660KL)| Expected date of Android 11?
A11 is currently being rolled out in batches and there's no ETA when it reaches your device.
If you can't wait, download the firmware from the below page and place the file in the root of internal storage:

ronald1985
Community Legend I
The link is: (no idea why the link didn't come up in my previous post)
ROG Phone II | Gaming Phones|ROG - Republic of Gamers|ROG Global

AJRaptor
Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/56673/rog-phone-ii-zs660kl-expected-date-of-android-11

A11 is currently being rolled out in batches and there's no ETA when it reaches your device.

If you can't wait, download the firmware from the below page and place the file in the root of internal storage:

View post
Wait part is well understood. But would be good to know when is the expected automatic update based on batch schedule? When we have already waited more than a year since release of Android 11, a few more days won't hurt, but whether to do manually depends on if the expected wait is of few days or months. 🙂

ronald1985
Community Legend I
AJRaptor

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/199551#Comment_199551

Wait part is well understood. But would be good to know when is the expected automatic update based on batch schedule? When we have already waited more than a year since release of Android 11, a few more days won't hurt, but whether to do manually depends on if the expected wait is of few days or months. 🙂

View post
Do it manually now and you will get the update now 🙂