Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi & Wifi-Hotspot Not Working

freakingrocky
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS Rog Phone 5
Firmware Version: Android 11 (18.0840.2106.86)
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
========================================
So my wifi & wifi-hotspot suddenly stopped working. They won't turn on at all (the hotspot says Error when I try turning it on from this screen). I tried booting into safe mode (doesn't work there also). Tried restarting it several times. Not sure what to do anymore. I don't wanna lose data so if you know how to fix this, Let me know.
screenshot-20210725-205943713.jpg

515 REPLIES 515

Indr
Rising Star II
PSTARK

Asus, worst service and ROG phone ever (ROG 5). All of a sudden my device shutdown and when I boot it up then wifi not working. What the hell is wrong here. Most of my work depends on this device and without wifi it is very high tike consuming. Please try to understand, either I need full refund for this phone or need the update for making the WIFI work again. Trust me, this is worst experience ever. I need answers here that when this is going to fix? If you can not answer this then provide refund. Tell me what you can do and I literally do not have time for this.

View post
Service centre is your best Friend right now Bro!

Take it to a authorised service center Asap

praveen5142
Star II
Guys ...I got my refund today... I submitted my phone on 13 sept and got an eta of 13 oct.....then I got call from area manager I guess ....saying it will take more time ,hence they can give replacement. I asked them can I give u guys more money and purchase asus rog 5 ultimate or any other asus phone....they said they can refund money instead. I accepted and today I got it. I purchased realme neo 2 instead...very calibrated phone 870 ( 888 sucks ) and 5000mah ...better then asus rog 5 for my usage.

venkatrockstar7
Rising Star II
when did you confirm your refund on which date and on which date they transferred the amount? Today i also accepted the refund amount how many days they may take for a refund

nikhil_kaimal
Star III
venkatrockstar7090

when did you confirm your refund on which date and on which date they transferred the amount? Today i also accepted the refund amount how many days they may take for a refund

View post
Can you guys tell me when you purchased your phone and your area ?

venkatrockstar7
Rising Star II
I purchased it on April 22 and gave my device to service center on sept 24 due to mobile dead and wifi and hotspot issue